Pool Rules & Covid Safety
Please revisit the rules below each season. A complete list of pool rules can be downloaded here and should be reviewed carefully before your first visit.
Added safety measures for the 2021 season:
- We are opening without requiring reservations.
- We will monitor capacity and send a text alert when the pool is full (every chair occupied). Upon reaching capacity, lifeguards will turn members away.
- We ask members to self-monitor on busy days, particularly Friday and Saturday, and when it is clear other members are unable to access due to capacity, please limit your time to 3 hours (lifeguards will make announcements and monitor as necessary).
- Sign up for text alerts if the pool is at capacity or has a closure (see below).
- Parents with children under 12 or any unvaccinated patrons, please make informed decisions based on CDC guidelines for outdoor recreation
- New keycards will be issued and required for entry. You can pick your card from the guard shack on your first visit to the pool or anytime during lifeguard hours (10 am – 9 pm). One per family. The keycard replacement fee is $75.
- We added extra cleaning shifts and hand sanitizing pumps.
- No guests or parties permitted until further notice.
- Thank you in advance for being courteous to your fellow members!
Sign up for Text Alerts: